Weekly individual piano lessons are available in 30, 45, 60, or 90 minute lengths.
Available on: Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, Google Duo, or recorded video.
Stay in the safety of your home during the COVID-19 pandemic, and protect the health of you, your family and your teacher! Also removes the stress of wearing a mask, social distancing, and disinfecting.
Same, high quality instruction.
My goal - whether giving studio lessons OR online lessons - is always to help each student develop beautiful technique, self-awareness, powerful practice skills, and creative expression.
Convenient & time-saving.
No commuting! And, with that extra time you saved from not driving, you'll be able to start lessons earlier, practice right before or after your lesson, and be able to transition efficiently to/from your lesson and other tasks.
Flexible & easy.
You can literally have a lesson from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an instrument! With options to take either a live lesson or a recorded lesson, it's easy to:
- practice safe social distancing
- stay home if the student or a family member is sick
- receive a lesson while traveling or when you have a school/work conflict
- stay home during hazardous weather conditions
You get to use your own piano for the lesson, in the comfort of familiar surroundings. Wear some comfy clothes and slippers, too, if you feel like it!
Increase critical thinking & communication skills.
The video format requires students to:
- pay closer attention to teacher demonstrations
- engage in more detailed questions and answers
- take greater ownership of their learning and interact more with their music score
- analyze their own playing as if they were the teacher